Hello Bloggers! Is everyone familiar with the Liebster Award? To be honest, I’m not sure if it’s an actual award that is given per say, but I figure that if participating will help my fellow bloggers gain exposure, it can’t be a bad thing!
Here are the Rules (which I am totally breaking):
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
First off, I would like to thank the following blogs for nominating me!
I broke the rules on answering 11 questions. To be fair to all of my nominators, I answered three of each of their questions (which actually adds up to 12…shhh, don’t tell anybody). Each of the 3 questions are listed in the order of the blogs above.
Answers to questions:
1. What is your favorite book genre? I have to pick just one? If that’s the case, I choose the all-encompassing Sci-fi genre because it includes Fantasy and Dystopian, which are both my favorites!
2. Who's your favorite Disney character (if you like Disney)? Belle from Beauty and the Beast, for sure! Can anyone guess why?
3. What animal would you like to be, and why? I’ve always thought that ducks have it particularly easy. They are so cute and carefree. My husband and I have an ongoing joke about this because when we first started dating we went to a park and watched the ducks splashing around in the pond. After a few moments of silence, we both declared at the same exact time, “I wish I were a duck!”
4. How did you come up with the name of your blog? I was trying to think of something original that conveyed my obsession with really awesome books. I can truly be described as a book addict!
5. How long does it generally take you to read a book? If it’s a really good book and I have free time, I can finish it in a couple of days.
6. Do you do reviews for every book you read? I try to. Since I’m new at this, I’m still getting a feel for which books I want to review on my blog.
7. What made you decide to start blogging/why do you continue to blog? I was really looking for a creative outlet and a way to share my love of reading with others. I also wanted to connect with others who share my passion.
8. What is the first book you remember reading? One of my firsts and favorites as a child was The Little Engine That Could.
9. If you could only read ten books for the rest of your life, what would they be? They would all be Cassandra Clare books.
10. How often do you read? I read daily, whether it’s for school or for pleasure. Right now I’m having to read a lot for school, unfortunately.
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I think I’m becoming more of a night owl than I used to be.
12. What's the most recent book you read? Unravel Me, the sequel to Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Excellent book and one of my favorite series!!!
11 Random Facts about Me
1. I’m a college student studying English and plan to graduate this December (whoo hoo!).
2. I love food but I’ve never really outgrown being a picky eater. Sometimes it’s embarrassing.
3. I’ve written many short stories and actually published two of them. I even won a 2nd place prize for one.
4. My favorite thing in the world, besides reading, is spending time outdoors with my kids.
5. I have this weird affinity for dimples. On anyone. If you have dimples you are cute by default.
6. I like to sew and do very crafty things. If I had a better camera I’d probably attempt a craft/DIY blog.
7. My children are everything to me!
8. I love, love, love anything with peanut butter and chocolate.
9. Baking is also one of my favorite hobbies.
10. I really miss Friends, the show.
11. I traveled to Europe with my mother when I was 14 and saw many cool places including Paris, France, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Lichtenstein.
Now, instead of nominating 11 blogs who have most likely already been nominated, I’m doing this instead:
Please answer the following question and tell us all about your blog. Don’t forget to include a link!
If you could be any character from any story, who would you be?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!